About

House Marija is a family owned apartment house located in the small town of Brbinj on the island of Dugi otok. With it's four apartments it is conveniently located on the tip of cove Jaz, only 15 m from the sea, and 200 m from the beach. It offers an excellent surrounding for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. Each apartment has a spacious terrace overlooking the sea, prefect for enjoying your daily meal or a glass of wine in the evening. Apartments are around 50 m2 each and have two separate bedrooms and a dining room with a fully equipped kitchen. Plenty of parking space for personal vehicles is available right next to the house and there is also a possibility of setting a smaller boat to berth. Close at hand, one can find a few cozy restaurants, a small grocery store and a post office. The town is connected with Zadar by ferry operating multiple times a day.

HOUSE MARIJA
  • 4 - 5 persons per apartment
  • two double rooms + one additional bed
  • dining room with kitchen and television
  • one bathroom + one small toilet
  • spacious terrace overlooking the sea
  • interior around 50 m2
  • just 15 m from the sea
  • free WiFi internet access
  • air conditioning

    Location

    Dugi otok (Croatian for 'Long Island') is located off the Dalmatian coast, west of ancient Zadar. It is the largest and eastern-most island of the Zadar archipelago, and derives its name from its distinctive shape (it is 45 km long by 5 km wide). It is an island of great diversity and contrast. The south-west part facing the open sea is steep and dominated by beautiful cliffs of Nature Park Telašćica. Located to the south is the National Park Kornati with it's 89 little wonders (islands). On the north-east side one can find quiet coves and beautiful beaches, the most famous of those being beach Sakarun. Nearby and surrounded by a serene pine forest is the lighthouse Veli Rat. With it's 42 m of height it is the tallest lighthouse in the Adriatic.

    DUGI OTOK
    • 45 km long by 5 km wide
    • west of ancient Zadar
    • nature park Telašćica
    • national park Kornati
    • Sakarun beach
    • lighthouse Veli Rat

      Pricing

      A4 (4 persons max.)
      period price per night min. nights
      01.01 - 26.05€ 455
      26.05 - 22.06€ 555
      22.06 - 06.07€ 707
      06.07 - 24.08€ 757
      24.08 - 31.08€ 707
      31.08 - 28.09€ 555
      28.09 - 31.12€ 455
      A4+1 (5 persons max.)
      period price per night min. nights
      01.01 - 26.05€ 505
      26.05 - 22.06€ 605
      22.06 - 06.07€ 757
      06.07 - 24.08€ 857
      24.08 - 31.08€ 757
      31.08 - 28.09€ 605
      28.09 - 31.12€ 505

      Listed prices cover costs of water, electricity* and gas. Also included in the price are clean bed linen, clean towels and a final cleaning of the apartment. Reservations are possible with an advance payment of 25% from the total price, the remaining 75% is payed upon entry in the apartment. If there is a bank transaction fee, it is payed by the guest. Tourist tax is payed separately and it amounts to 0.33 €/day for persons of age 12 to 18, and 0.66 €/day for persons above 18 years of age.

      *Usage of the air conditioner will be charged according to actual consumption at a cost of 0.3 €/kWh (max. 5 €/day).

      Contact

      Šime Babac
      email:
      email: please enable JavaScript
      mobile: +385 95 544 55 00
      phone: +385 23 326 177
      fax: +385 23 326 177